Carnival Cruise Line’s newest ship, Carnival Jubilee, is debuting the cruise line’s most expansive retail experience to date. From jewelry and watches to fashion, fragrance and cosmetics, as well as spirits and Carnival-branded items, Carnival Jubilee will offer a Texas-sized shopping experience, where guests can indulge across three decks. In collaboration with partners Starboard Cruise Services and Effy Fine Jewelry, the retail offerings will include an array of guest favorites, as well as a line of new Texas-inspired selections.
“Our guests are going to love the new collections created specifically for Carnival Jubilee that help us celebrate her homeport of Galveston and the rich heritage of Texas. These exclusive new collections help us to build on the already expansive retail offering our Excel-class affords, delivering a truly next-level shopping experience for our guests,” said Luis Terife, Carnival’s vice president of onboard commerce. “Recently, we were recognized for the “Best Onboard Shopping” by Porthole Cruise and Travel Magazine, and soon guests on Carnival Jubilee will experience this recognition firsthand with a truly world-class onboard shopping experience.”
Exclusive Collections for Carnival Jubilee
- Carnival Saloon: This assortment incorporates designs with denim and iconography, with drink koozies shaped like cowboy boots, trucker caps, fringed T-shirts and cowboy and cowgirl hats carrying a clear Western theme.
- Inaugural Americana: This collection is a full-on celebration of America and Carnival’s designation as America’s Cruise Line. The colors of the American flag, which are also Carnival’s colors, can be seen in recurring hues, often applied with a washed finish that evokes a weathered, vintage feel.
- Heroes Collection: A new patriotic assortment, this collection honors the men and women who’ve served their country in the Armed Forces, along with their families. The Heroes Collection serves as another sign of appreciation for military service, as Carnival proudly carries more active military service members and veterans than any other cruise line.
As guests browse through these new collections inside the Carnival Store, they will be surrounded by an experiential activity where an interactive floor comes alive, engaging them in a wide range of Carnival-themed moments while shopping – from eye-catching graphics to itinerary-themed beach scenes or and more.
More Fun In Store On Decks 6, 7 and 8
- Effy Fine Jewelry – Serving as the cruise line’s exclusive fine jewelry provider, Effy’s latest store at sea will feature beautiful designs that dazzle guests. At Effy, guests will be able to indulge in world-famous shopping and high-fashion brands, where they can find gorgeous rings, earrings, bracelets and necklaces that are as much art as they are jewelry. At Effy, guests will also find the “Return to Sea” collection, a special edition assortment of fine pieces curated by Carnival Cruise Line President Christine Duffy that reflect a love for the ocean.
- TAG Heuer Boutique – the largest standalone boutique on the Carnival Cruise Line fleet, the boutique will house exclusive novelties such as the 60th Anniversary Carrera collection.
- ‘First At Sea’ AI Beauty & Wellness – Carnival Jubilee will be a launching “first at sea”, cutting-edge, interactive AI skin analysis experience that delivers a detailed skin assessment in seconds. Guests can step up to the mirror, see their reflection in augmented reality and watch the AI tool scan their skin and recommend uniquely personalized product regimens with the products available for purchase onboard.
- Luxe Legacy – Starboard’s new proprietary brand of curated pre-owned luxury collections, debuts for the first time on Carnival Jubilee, in the most extensive footprint for certified pre-owned luxury Swiss watches.
- What Goes Around Comes Around – a collection of “pre-loved” handbags and accessories from labels like Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Gucci, all certified 100 percent authentic.
- Top-Class Beauty Offerings – Guests can also indulge in a variety of brands such as Kylie Cosmetics, Kylie Skin, Sol de Janeiro, Olaplex and Patchology, among others.
Sailing year-round on Western Caribbean itineraries, Carnival Jubilee will be the third ship in the fleet powered by a Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) propulsion system. The ship will also be home to Carnival’s third roller coaster at sea.
For additional information on Carnival Cruise Line and to book a cruise vacation, call 1-800-CARNIVAL, visit www.carnival.com, or contact your favorite travel advisor or online travel site.